You work hard in your business and continually making strong business decisions.
There are two systems you have to abide by, no matter what your business:
- Paying Taxes
- Following the Laws and Regulations relevant to your business and your location
There’s no way around it. And unfortunately for us, neither is easy to understand.
The smart business decision is to rely on the expertise of your trusted accountant and lawyer.
It’s especially smart to rely on professionals when your business is in trouble.
Things like Tax Audits, or Legal issues are sometimes out of your control and expensive to fix.
PFP Inc. makes it easy to prepare for those cases with specialized insurance to cover your professional fees.
Have you ever signed a letter of engagement with your accountant?
Ever questioned why your accountant doesn’t guarantee your tax return won’t be audited?
- Fact: 30% of Small Business Owners are likely to face a legal dispute in the next three years.
- Fact: 73% of business owners believe a legal issue would have a tangible impact on their finances.
- Fact: CRA Auditors conduct more than 120,000 audits every year and claims more than $11 billion in unpaid taxes, penalties and interest.
Since reviews and audits are out of your control, the smart business decision is to transfer this risk through insurance.
Tax Investigation Insurance is an inexpensive solution to protect your business against a CRA approach.
If you are audited (or reviewed, or you appeal) Tax Investigation Insurance pays your accountant (and/or tax lawyer) up to $50,000 to defend you and clear your name.
Get a quote and find out how affordable this coverage is.Get a Quote More Information
If you’re not a lawyer, you probably:
- Don’t enjoy or have time to keep up with new legislation.
- Have legal questions but don’t want to pay your lawyer’s hourly fee to get them answered.
- Have a nagging worry about being sued like you read about in the news all the time.
Instead of worrying about things that are out of your control, the smart business decision is to mitigate your risk.
Legal Expense Insurance is like having a lawyer on retainer, without paying retaining fees.
When a legal issue arises this immediately puts you and your business on the defensive. If you get sued – or need to take action against someone – Legal Expense Insurance will pay your legal fees. Plus, you get 24/7 access to a legal advice helpline – for any legal question, whether it’s business related or not.
Act now – before you need it – and get unbelievable protection for one of your business’s biggest risks.
Go get a quote to see how inexpensive this invaluable coverage is.Get a Quote More Information
Want A Better Deal?
Members of certain groups enjoy steep discounts off the list price. Check with us to see if you’re eligible.