As a Broker (and trusted advisor) you have an important role to play in your client risk management. You single-handedly have a substantial impact on the welfare of your clients. We know you take that obligation – to act in the best interest of your clients – seriously.
Professional Fee Protection – PFP Inc provides a Canadian solution to help you meet that duty.
A testimonial letter from Dale Barrett (Barrett Tax Law) (PFPInc_Jan 21 2017).
PFP Inc. can help with a simple efficient broker solution. We will provide an iframe with coverage options to allow your brokerage to quote and bind Tax and Legal coverages in less than 10 mins. A national BSM provider by the name of BrokerCore is providing the ‘backend’ to our iframe solution (DAS Canada is the insurer).
If you’re looking to offer clients simple and inexpensive Tax and Legal coverages (can be bound in 10 minutes online) we have the solution.
A sample iframe video (iFrame Solution).
There are three core coverages PFP Inc. can offer your brokerage:
- Legal advice
- Tax Investigation Insurance only coverage
- Tax and Legal coverage
- Custom solutions for groups, accounting firms, assosciations are available upon request)
It is important to identifying where your brokerage wants to grow in this current ‘online’ world. PFP Inc can provide a solution to accomplish your goals:
- Adding value to your brokerage’s current service offering
- Better protection of your client base
- Personal coverage for the partners, brokers and their families
- Increasing revenue for the firm (on an annual basis)
- Imporoved time management to place business
The goal is to prove our worth to your brokerage at a pace of your choosing.
Business protection shouldn’t just be for your clients.
Your brokerage is a business with risks, just like any other. We offer you Legal Expense Insurance (LEI) for protection from legal action taken against you. Plus, you get unlimited legal telephone advice on any legal matter.
It certainly makes sense for the brokerage to purchase and believe in the coverages they are selling.
Brokers have their own lives to worry about, and being a broker does not preclude you from tax or legal trouble. For you, we have Tax and Legal Coverage for your personal affairs.
- Personal Legal Coverage: PFP Personal +
A PFP Personal + policy protects you, your spouse and any children that live with you against a whole host of legal issues that could accompany life events or day to day activities. From traffic tickets, to contract disputes, PFP Personal + empowers you to stand up for your rights with a legal team at your disposal.
- (i) buying or selling goods (including the purchase, sale, rental, lease, service, repair, testing or cleaning of an insured automobile or its spare parts or accessories); and
- (ii) obtaining services.
We will pay an insured person’s legal costs arising from a dispute with a leasing company regarding the amounts due under a lease in respect of the insured automobile in the event that it is declared a total loss by the insured person’s own automobile insurer following a collision. Provided that the amount in dispute exceeds $350.
Total loss valuation disputes
Driver’s licence protection
- being prosecuted for a highway traffic or motor vehicle offence in connection with the ownership, use or operation of an insured automobile; and
- being prosecuted for an alleged criminal offence arising from their work as an employee.
Driving other vehicles
- an event which causes physical damage to such property provided that the amount in dispute exceeds $250
- a legal nuisance (meaning any unlawful interference with the insured person’s use or enjoyment of their land, or some right over, or in connection with it)
- a trespass.