PFP Personal coverage offers you personal legal protection like you’ve never seen before.
You get coverage for life’s surprises that aren’t covered by your usual home or auto policies.
From wrongful dismissal, to disputes with contractors or service providers, Canadians can quickly find themselves in the middle of a legal battle that – frankly – they can’t really afford.
The average lawyer charges $394 per hour. With that in mind, could you afford to stand up for your rights?
Just One PFP Personal Policy Protects You, Your Spouse, and Your Kids.
In short, your PFP Personal policy would:
- Protect you from costly legal expenses
- Allow you to defend or pursue your legal rights
- Give you unlimited access to legal advice at any time.
The policy has you covered by paying your legal fees (up to $250,000 per year) – so you can get a complete legal team on your side when you need it.
Even better, policyholders have access to the invaluable Legal Advice Helpline – 24/7 access to qualified advice on any legal matter.
On top of all that, it protects your spouse or partner AND any children that live with you.
Your PFP Personal Policy Covers:
- (i) buying or selling goods (including the purchase, sale, rental, lease, service, repair, testing or cleaning of an insured automobile or its spare parts or accessories); and
- (ii) obtaining services.
We will pay an insured person’s legal costs arising from a dispute with a leasing company regarding the amounts due under a lease in respect of the insured automobile in the event that it is declared a total loss by the insured person’s own automobile insurer following a collision. Provided that the amount in dispute exceeds $350.
Total loss valuation disputes
Driver’s licence protection
- being prosecuted for a highway traffic or motor vehicle offence in connection with the ownership, use or operation of an insured automobile; and
- being prosecuted for an alleged criminal offence arising from their work as an employee.
Driving other vehicles
- an event which causes physical damage to such property provided that the amount in dispute exceeds $250
- a legal nuisance (meaning any unlawful interference with the insured person’s use or enjoyment of their land, or some right over, or in connection with it)
- a trespass.
Unlimited Legal Advice
Legal Coverage Up To $250,000 Per Year
Expand to See Limits Per Claim
- Employment Disputes:$50,000
- Contract Disputes: $50,000
- Total Loss Valuation Dispute: $50,000
- Drivers Licence Protection: $50,000
- Legal Defence: $50,000
- Driving Other Vehicles: $50,000
- Bodily Injury: $50,000
- Property Protection: $50,000 ($500 deductible on legal nuisance and trespass)
- Tax Protection:
- Tax Reviews: $10,000 ($500 deductible)
- Tax Appeals or Tax Desk Audits: $25,000 ($500 deductible)
- Tax Field Audits: $50,000 ($2,000 deductible)
- Telephone Legal Advice: Unlimited
Personal Whole Family Legal and Tax Protection, Like You’ve Never Seen Before
Get your free, no-obligation quote in 5 minutes or less.Get Your Quote