Tell your clients
Protect the most important part of your business, your clients.
As an accountant, there is only so much you can do to protect a client. You make sure their taxes are complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
Now, by telling them about Tax Investigation Insurance you can keep protecting them, even after they are audited.
A simple solution when presenting your letters of engagement:
- introduce the Tax coverage
- client acknowledges receipt of the information
- the client has a few choices:
- apply for coverage
- ask questions you can direct them to us)
- if they decline, they now know that any future work dealing with CRA will be billed at full hourly rates
If a client wants to proceed:
- firm can provide application form to the client (paper or online link)
- Accounting staff can fill in the form for the client
- The client can contact us directly to complete the application
Partner with us.
We are looking for firms to partner with us, offering Tax Investigation Insurance to their clients at a group rate. You protect your clients and they benefit from the peace of mind, knowing their accountant offers them the best service and products.